Since its launch in 2010, the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Forum has developed an excellent reputation among private equity and venture capital funds, investment bankers, lawyers, other advisers, company managers and shareholders, gathering 200+ participants each year. The Forum offers a platform for establishing new contacts, finding new business opportunities, sharing experience, and spending time with peers.
Forum will focus on the following key topics:
- Baltic economies and transaction market: bound to grow?
- Consolidation trends and practice: will the pace intensify?
- Private equity & venture capital: hunting season continues – and what about exits?
- M&A as a strategic tool: how to use it properly?
- Case studies from recent transactions in the Baltics
In addition, the Forum will also feature the Baltic M&A and Private Equity Awards and multiple networking opportunities.
For more information, please visit website http://konferencijos.vz.lt/baltijos-ma-forumas/en/